Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Betsy's Thank You

Did you think I was never going to show you anything from the new Annual Catalog?  I apologize for my sporadic presence here lately.  I've been working on a fundraiser for a church.  We're making all kinds of paper crafts to sell.  So I've been busy coming up with projects and cutting papers.  Today, though, I took a break and finally opened my new toys!

When I first saw this stamp set, I wasn't too impressed.  It sure didn't take long for me to realize the error of my ways. LOL.  There have been some super awesome cards made with this stamp set, called Betsy's Blossoms.  This card is inspired by several different cards I've seen online, but mainly THIS CARD by Ilina.  I changed the dimension of the card to regular A2 and added the big circular starburst.  I actually don't have the Daffodil Stitched Ribbon yet, so I used Rich Razzleberry, which is also new.
I did handcut (gasp!) the bird.  The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Frames, and cut using the new Banners Framelits.  You can get all these products and more from MY STORE.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Betsy's Blossoms (WM#126004, CM#126006), Itty Bitty Banners (WM#126255, CM#126257)
Ink: Gumball Green (#126861), Daffodil Delight (#126944), Rich Razzleberry (#126950)
Papers: Floral District DSP (#126919)
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267), Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon (#126876)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...