Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This card is CASE'd from Minders of www.splitcoaststampers.com.  I can't seem to find the card on her blog.  Guess I should ask her, so I can give you a direct link her to post.  Originally the frame is just plain.  Then, one of my friends/customers said, let's try the spider web embossing folder.  And you know, she was totally right!  It looks great embossed!

Here's the inside.  I used the little girl from Greeting Card Kids set.
You probably can't tell.  I taped down the girl first.  Then added dimensionals to the back of the black frame and put down on top of the girl.  So when you open, there's a little shadowbox effect.

Lastly, I found out that in order to pull the baker's twine through the tiny hole in the tag, use a dental floss guide thingy.  Works absolutely wonderfully!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Greeting Card Kids, Tiny Tags
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz In-Color Paper Stack, Basic Black
Accessories: Peekaboo Frames die, Spider Web embossing folder, Baker's Twine, Jewelry Tag punch, Brads (non-SU)
Guess what?  This awesome deal is now extended through November 11, 2011!!!!! But don't wait!  Sign up today so that you can start enjoying all the privileges of a demonstrator, especially the discounts!  Contact me today to see how we can tailor your demonstrator-ship just for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...