Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall is Here

I know I haven't posted in earnest in awhile.  I've been busy making wedding invitations for a good friend, dealing with sick kids, being sleep-deprived, walking around like a zombie, and preparing for couple of Card Buffets this week.  Anyways, you know I can't go long without making a card.  I would literally just go insane.  Well, I got close this week.  Anyways, to salvage my sanity, I made myself sit down last night and make a card.  And look what I made!
I am in love with a new set from the Holiday Mini called, Gently Falling.  I know it's pricey, and I held off on ordering it.  But I just couldn't stay away.  It's just so pretty.  I also tried a new technique here, called "Rock-n-Roll."  You stamp in one color, then just lightly roll the edges of the stamp on a second color.  It's a really cool effect.  It's perfect for fall, mimicking leaves turning color.  I also used a new DSP called, Spice Cake, also from the Holiday Mini.  Oh, and the ribbon, too.  Everything here is new!  Don't you just love it???

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Gently Falling
Ink: More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled ribbon, Dimensionals for center panel

1 comment:

Susan said...

This is just lovely, Annie. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, too! :) Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...