Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Framing the Fall

I'm not sure if I actually CASE'd this card from anyone.  I couldn't find any trace of my possible plagiarism, so I'll just say I got inspired by many bloggers in cyberspace. :) (ETA: Oops, just found that I apparently CASE'd this card from Mary Fish) I stamped the leaf outline from Gently Falling stamp set onto More Mustard and cut it out.

I just love the colors in the Spice Cake DSP.  Such a nice and soft combination here, isn't it?  I used the Peekaboo Frames Die from the Holiday Mini.  Here is the inside of the frame.
I really love that Peekaboo Frames die (#124587) for making cards.  I know in the mini, they showed it with making the advent calendar.  But since I'm not patient enough to make such a calendar, I wanted to find other ways to use this awesome die.  There are 5 different sized frames on the die, making this die a bargain at $32.95!  You can order this die and all other Stampin' Up! products from My Store.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Gently Falling, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: Peekaboo Frames die, Dotted Scallop Border punch, Pool Party ruffled ribbon

Don't forget about the biggest Stampin' Up! promotion I have ever seen!  There is only a few days left of this awesome promotion.  Sign up today to be on my team of demonstrators, and you'll receive a FREE Big Shot or $100 in FREE products!  I love my Big Shot.  If you haven't realized, I just the Big Shot on just about every. single. card.  Be it embossing folders or the dies.  The Big Shot makes your paper creation so much easier and have instant impact!  If you are starting out as a brand new stamper, the Starter Kit is the perfect tool to get you started with everything you need to start creating right away.  Or, if you just want to use the discount to purchase more high quality Stampin' Up! products, hobby demonstrators are completely welcome!  Lastly, if you wish to earn income and have the opportunity to earn free products and be treated like royalty on free trips, there is no time like the present to get started!  Contact me today regarding this awesome opportunity!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...