Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birdie Thanks

Needed to make some Thank You cards. Looked through my stamp sets, and still think these birds and cages are the most versatile set ever!
I made this last night, after the kids went to bed. My background stamp was a little off... oh well. Didn't want to redo. The pattern paper was a scrap from eons ago. I thought the colors matched, but looking at it this morning, realized they didn't really. Oh well again. Sigh. Serves me right for stamping while I'm tired and half asleep! I still like how this card turned out, though. I'm not sure if I have enough materials left over to make duplicates of this. If not, I'll come up with more Thank You cards to share later!

ETA: OMG, totally forgot to give credit to the inspiration for this card. Check this out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...