Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aviary Week Day #6

This card was inspired by Inking Idaho. I had some scrap pattern paper and cardstock that I wanted to use up. I wanted to make something a little more elegant than whimsical. Don't think I achieved what I intended. Sigh...
This didn't actually turn out the way I wanted. I originally had the middle portion over the ribbon, and liquid pearls on the side. I didn't hold the pearl pen tightly enough that it accidentally dipped onto the liquid pearls I just put on the card, smearing the pearl. So I had to wipe it up and cover it with this middle portion. I also couldn't find a good way to put down a sentiment, so I went without. I think I'll have to find a sketch that's a little different and try this again. Sorry. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...