Monday, October 21, 2013

Peaceful Ornament

I had some extra card kits left over from last year's holiday card buffet that I just found.  I decided to repurpose the cardstock.  Original card is HERE.  What do you think of the update?  The only tricky part is cutting the sentiment along with the embossed ornament framelit.  My advice is, take a piece of cardstock, emboss the whole sheet.  Cut a piece of 1" high strip of scrap to stamp your sentiment on.  Put the sentiment on top of the embossed sheet.  Then cut both pieces of cardstock together with the ornament framelit.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Greetings of the Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Ornament framelit, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...