Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - October 2013



Thank you so much for joining us for the October Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad  Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on the Fall season. It’s the time of year when fireplaces start crackling with warmth and we dig out our sweaters. This month’s blog hop will showcase many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available to make  Autumn themed creations. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own.

You should have just left stop number 10 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Diana of Stampin' Fun with Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below. 

 

This month's project is brought to you by using the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit.  There are lots of elements included in this kit to help you make beautiful table setting for 10.  Unfortunately, I don't do a spread for Thanksgiving like some do.  However, I watched Sara Douglass' presentation at Convention in July on how she used this kit to make a flipbook of her kids.  I was excited for many reasons.  I love thinking outside the box.  I love not having to do a full scrapbook page.  These 2 pages came together in no time at all.  Best thing is that these table setting thingies fold into a pocket for you to insert the menu, for which you can journal on.  Oh, the kit also comes with a Chalk Marker that writes like butter!

Hope this inspires and puts you in the mood for autumn projects.  Next stop is Rose.



Blog Hop Participants: 
  1. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  2. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  3. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  4. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  5. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  6. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  7. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  8. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  9. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  10. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  11. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  12. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  13. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  14. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie

14 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your creations!

Jamie Hurley said...

I totally forgot about the flip book! Thank you for sharing YOURS!

Cynthia said...

Love your spin on the flip book! It makes a great table decoration!

Pamela said...

What a great idea- I got the kit too and will have to pick your brain on those!!! - Pam W

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Oh my gosh girl, your project is adorable!!! I love it!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Oh my gosh girl, your project is adorable!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...so cute!! I saw Sara demo this, too, and it was such a great idea! Kudos to you for actually implementing it! Your cards are so sweet!! What a fun keepsake!

~Heidi

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I meant your KIDS are so sweet! Cards on the brain! ;)

Stampin Dj said...

The flipbook is a great idea! You're going to twist my arm into buying this kit! TFS!

Pam Steckman said...

Those two kids are adorable! Now I need to get going on using that kit after I move! LOL

Diana Eichfeld said...

I love your flipbook, such a great idea for this kit. Love it and the kiddos are adorable!

Kim Ryden said...

Such a cute project made with the Thanksgiving Tablescape! I love using mine to create cards! But adding pictures is a GREAT IDEA!

Tonya said...

Great use of the Tablescape kit. I love the idea of making it this way. Thanks for sharing.

brrenwick said...

Cute, cute, cute flip books...and even cuter kiddos :-) Great project Annie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...