Monday, October 7, 2013

Blooming with Kindness... again :)


Good dreary Monday.  We had a very busy and glorious weekend here.  Today, the temperature managed to drop 20 degrees and the wind is quite chilling.  The leaves are quickly changing colors to such vibrant Real Reds, Tangerine Tango, and Cajun Craze!  LOL.  I guess fall is really here.

Today's card is a total CASE of Mel's card.  I only changed the Marina Mist DSP you see here.  I love all the components of this card, elegant, yet with a fun factor to it.  Don't you think?  The only thing I will warn you about this card is it has literally 7 layers.  Yes, 7!  So the card is a little heavy.  Be sure to put extra postage on it when you mail.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Blooming with Kindness
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories:  Candy Dots

Today starts the two-week Join Our Stampin' Up! Family special.  Join for $25, and you choose products for upto $26.95.  Everything else on your wishlist, you can place your very own Demo order, and get 30% instant income AND count toward your first full quarter's minimum.  This is seriously a great deal for everybody.  We have lots of fun and camaraderie.  Check out my Join My Team page or  Contact me for more details today!  And if you're ready to take advantage of this super awesome deal, go to my website to sign up now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...