Friday, April 12, 2013

Mix Bunch for Mother

The original card idea came from Cindy.  However, for the life of me, I can't find the original card posting.  Anyways, when I saw her card, I knew what changes I wanted to make to it to make it a little more unique.  I made the card into a version of the "Joy Card."  This card was designed for a group of ladies who don't have much time.  I wanted the card to be beautiful, but also simple enough to do.  I have a couple of versions here, only because I wanted to see what paper combinations would look like.  I also used the Happy Birthday stamp from Perfect Punches set originally.  But the group leader wanted to use a stamp she already had, so I wanted to make sure it fit in the Extra Large Oval punch.
This is the side view of the card when it's opened up.  Pretty neat, huh?
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mix Bunch, Perfect Punches
Ink: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Papers: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Blossom Punch, 1" circle punch, Extra Large Oval punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this my friend!!!!!! Great job! Can I find dimensions somewhere? Google joy fold card? Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...