Thursday, April 18, 2013

Betsy's Birthday

This card is inspired by Christyne.  I wanted to make a nice card for my aunt's birthday coming up.  It's not good to have so much white when you're talking about an Asian celebratory event.  So, I made the base in Rich Razzleberry; and embossed Lucky Limeade.  For the leaves I used Secret Garden stamp set, so I could use the framelit to cut them out.  I'm too lazy to fussy cut if I can avoid it.  I mean, I did cut the bird by hand.  That should be enough on one card, right? :)

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Betsy's Blossom, Secret Garden, Perfect Punches
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Secret Garden framelit, Itty Bitty punch pack, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...