Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dressing Up for Tea

A friend had called over the weekend to invite me to a Ladies Afternoon Tea function.  She is sponsoring a table.  After speaking with her, I immediately thought of using the Dress Up suite to make some invitations for her.  The variations in putting together the dresses was inspired by Patty.

I made a total of 10 cards.  Here's some different ways I embellished the dresses.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Oh Hello
Ink: Island Indigo
Papers: Bashful Blue, Island Indigo, Tea for TwoDSP, Summer Smooches DSP (1st dress)
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 2 1/2" circle punch, Dress Up Framelits, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Scallop Edge border punch, 5/8" Flower Trim, Basic Pearls, other knick knacks around my table.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...