Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Banners

This was a super easy fun card to put together, using the new Hearts a Flutter framelits.  I like having the different elements having different depths.  Adds much more interest and texture, don't you think?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Delightful Dozen
Ink: Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Summer Smooches DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Hearts a Flutter framelit, Two-step Owl punch, Designer Builder Brad with Epoxy Bubble, In-Color Designer Printed Brad, Baker's twine

1 comment:

Mahua said...

This is such a lovely card. My friends loved it when they saw my version of it that I made in the card buffet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...