Thursday, January 17, 2013

Secret Santa & Promos

I participated in a demonstrator-only Secret Santa last month.  What a fun way to get some delightful projects in the mail.  Here is a beautiful frame using the new Sale-a-Bration DSP.
Sale-a-Bration starts next Tuesday.  Squeeee!  For every $50 in order you place, you can select a free product.  The more you order, the more freebies you can have!

The Spring Catalog sales period has begun.  Click on the graphic on the right (-->) to view the online version.  Please let me know if you would like to have one mailed to you.

Other news and promotions from Stampin' Up!
1. Introducing PAPER PUMPKIN, a monthly subscription service that arrives at your door in a sweet box.

I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Start your membership today.
at www.mypaperpumpkin.com
choose me, Annie Lee, Bellevue, WA 98006
as your demonstrator.
**Please Email me after you sign up to let me know you have signed up so I can track your subscription and offer you tips and tricks.
2.  Dude, You're Welcome! Kit
As a guy, it’s not always easy to express yourself. You know you want to say it, but you just don’t know how. That’s why we’ve created the Dude, You’re Welcome! Kit. Quickly build a card that says just what you want it to say, whether it’s “#%&@!” because you messed up (when does that happen?), for a Special Occasion (you know the occasion), “I _____ You” (love, adore, miss, see?), or a simple “Thank You.”

We’ve got your back. Dude, you’re welcome.  Order at MY STORE.

And here's a funny promo video for you:

3. Single Stamps
Stampin' Up! has released 10 never-before-seen new Single Stamps.  You can order these directly through me or via my Online Store.

4. Best of 25 Years

Click HERE to see the flyer.  Place your order with me at MY STORE.
5. Valentines Bundle Special
Click HERE to see the flyer.
Hurry!  This special only goes through January 21st, 2013!  Order via MY STORE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...