Friday, January 18, 2013

Not-So-Secret Hello

Are you on a Promotion Overload from my post yesterday?  If you missed anything, click on the CURRENT PROMOTIONS tab above.
Happy Friday!  I've got an easy card for you today.  How do you like it?  I originally set out to CASE the sample on page 6 of Spring Catalog.  Of course, once again (never fails), one thing led to another, I substituted the DSPs, I changed the orientation of the card, skipped a couple of elements, and this is what I came up with. :)

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Lacy & Lovely, Secret Garden
Ink: Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB2013), Orchard Harvest DSP (Retired, Holiday Catalog 2012)
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, Secret Garden Framelits, Basic Pearls, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...