Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Friends, that's what you are!

I meant to make some awesome cards from the pre-order I placed around Christmas.  Alas, it was meant to be.  Due to Stampin' Up!'s end of the year operations and the holidays, my order didn't ship until after the new year.  It was supposed to have arrived by Friday of last week, so I could play all weekend.  Again, I must have angered the stampin' gods because my package was left off the trailer and didn't get loaded onto my UPS truck.  So I didn't get my goodies until just yesterday. :(  On top of it all, I got the end-of-holiday-season-kids-crud-special.  I've been sick all weekend and still recovering. Oh, woe is me.  I know you sympathize.  Thanks.  I take get-well cards. :)

Anyways, since I finally got my long-awaited package, I couldn't just let it sit there, could I?  Of course not.  I pumped myself with some drugs and I was ready to roll.  Here is a simple card I made with some new goodies.

How many new items do you spot here?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Feel Goods
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB2013)
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, Windows Framelits, In-Color Dahlias

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...