Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers (Extra Long) Week #4

See, I told you I had more cards using this set.  Isn't this a beautifully serene card?  I wanted to showcase the vase punchart on this card.  Do you know what punch I used for this vase?  It's the Ornament punch with the pointy end cut off.  I then embossed the vase in Fancy Fan embossing folder. Added Dazzling Diamond on top, just to give it a little shine.  Topped off with some Basic Rhinestones.

The branch is first stamped in Early Espresso.  Then I used my Blender Pen, "erased" the flowers, and used a Baja Breeze marker to color the flowers.  Give the entire stamp a little huff before stamping, and voila!  Beautiful branch with flowers.

This card can really be any occasion you want it to be.  Just change up the sentiment.  I stuck with Thoughts & Prayers, since that's what I'm featuring, but I think this design can be great for an elegant birthday card, too, don't you think?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Papers: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Ornament punch, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Blender Pen, Stampin' Write marker, Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Details

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...