Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers (Extra Long) Week #3

You must think I'm a total flake by now.  While I had my samples for last week, half way through showing my cards, I realized I didn't have pictures for the last 2.  Then I got busy with life and didn't get a chance to take pictures.  Then today, while looking through my files for pictures of other cards I wanted to show you, I saw one of the cards I thought I didn't photograph.  Oy.  Ya, I guess I'm a flake. Oops.  Oh well, you're stuck with me anyways. :)
This card is inspired by Angie.  I took her basic layout and made some alterations.  I just love using our framelits.  If you stamp before using the framelit, you can see exactly where you want to cut.  How cool is that?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Papers: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, International Bazaar DSP
Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Scallop Trim edge border punch, Calypso Coral Ruffled ribbon, Basic Pearls, Sponge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...