Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Punchart Monkey

The other day my nephew requested I make a monkey card for him.  What's an auntie to do?  Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I had to look for punchart, of course!  How cute is this little monkey?  I got the instructions from Dawn O.  Isn't it cute?  I didn't have much creative juice flowing when I made this.  Now looking at it, I could have just cut out his name and put it on the card.  What kid doesn't like to see his name on something, right?  Oh well.  Next time.

I also wanted to play with an idea that I saw on Justin's blog, where he used the different size framelits to make a pop up frame.  Not sure if you can see the detail.  The Island Indigo piece is cut using 2 different size framelits at the same time.  The bottom DSP is cut using the large size framelit.  Then the Island Indigo one is carefully popped up with Dimensionals on top.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...