Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Thanks

Earlier this summer, I coordinated 21 homes in our neighborhood for contracting roof replacement services.  After everyone has chosen their company of choice, lots of neighbors chipped in and got me some really nice gift cards and flowers as a thank you.  To thank them for their cooperation and their kind gestures, I made these cards.
I don't think I CASE'd this from anyone.  I just really wanted to try out my new Windows Framelits.  This was a very quick card again.  I'm finding that I love making cards that are quick, yet looks like I spent a million years on them. :)  Since I have shared that I may be addicted to embossing folders last week, you can see the evidence here again.

One thing to note, I stamped the sentiment BEFORE putting the cardstock through the embossing folder.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button Buddies, Curly Cute
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer SmoochesDSP
Accessories: Window Frames Framelits (#129021), Argyle embossing folder (#127750), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (#117335), Stampin' Write markers (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango), Rich Razzleberry Dotted ribbon (retired) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...