Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blooming with Kindness Week #4

Here's another monochromatic Blooming with Kindness card for you today.  I CASE'd this one from Vicki.
When I saw Vicki's card, I happened to have the remnants from a previous project that used the Labels Collection Framelits.  It was perfect to use as a "stencil"while sponging the empty inside.  Remove the stencil and stamp the image and sentiment.  Isn't this neat?  I love the effect.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Blooming with Kindness (CM#126422, WM#126420)
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Papers: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits (#125598), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (#126187), Chevron Folder (#127749), Sponge (#101610), Basic Pearls, Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...