Monday, August 20, 2012

Blooming with Kindness Week #1

I haven't done a weekly series focusing on just one stamp set.  It's time we do that, don't you think?  This week's focus is BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS.  My friend, Pam, doesn't own this set yet.  Gasp!  I am dedicating this week's projects to my dear friend.  And by end of the week, she will definitely be persuaded that she NEEDS this set! :p
 
For today's card, I originally set out to CASE Mindy's card.  Once again, one thing led to another, and this is what it became.
I'm in the midst of making a ton of cards to thank all the demonstrators who had sent me cards for the fundrasier I helped with earlier this summer.  While happily cutting papers, I accidentally cut a piece in the wrong size.  And this is what I did with the cut pieces.
Never waste anything, right, my fellow cardmakers and scrappers?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Blooming with Kindness (CM#126422, WM#126420)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, International Bazaar DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon, Finishing Touches Edgelits (#127010)

2 comments:

Nicole Flournoy said...

I don't own it either ;-)

Pam steckman said...

I have been persuaded. It was on my list... just hadn't gotten it yet. I love the cards you made!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...