Thursday, September 22, 2011

Paisley Dedication

This post is dedicated to a special customer of mine... Pat! :D

Apparently I have never shared this card online, and it's one of Pat's favorites.  Since I've been busy working on cards for my Card Buffets lately, which I don't want to share until after each event; I thought I'd share this card.  This one was originally made for a challenge.  I can't remember which challenge it was now.  I never submitted it, thus never shared it.  Oops.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Tags 'til Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Mellow Moss (retired)
Papers: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Scallop Edge punch, Antique Brad, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...