Friday, September 2, 2011

Thanks from the Trees

I made a small stack of these for our landscaper, who has taken care of our yard for this past year.  He's also our neighbor.  He had remarked earlier how much he likes my handmade cards.  So I thought it's only fitting that I make him some cards for him to give to his other customers or whomever he chooses.  Since he will be the one giving out the cards, I had to make sure the cards were not too feminine.  And since he's a landscaper, I thought trees were fitting.  And guess which stamp set fits the bill for all these criteria?  That's right, Lovely as a Tree.  This is such a wonderful set for any occasion.  If you don't have it yet, you really should get it.  Don't let the fact that it's a wood-mount only set stop you.  You can get the Clear-Mount Foam that Stampin' Up! now carries, too!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Lovely as a Tree, Thank you Kindly
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers:  River Rock, Soft Suede
Accessories: NONE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...