Monday, September 12, 2011

Backpacks

I made several of these oh-so-cute backpacks for kids for back to school.  I made some first time last year. HERE is the blogpost, complete with links to instructions.
 Side view:
When I made these last year, I used the Friskars paper trimmer and bone folder to make my score lines.  It was okay, but the way the paper folded, did not exactly line up perfectly.  This year, Stampin' Up! came up with the Simply Scored scoring board.
Simply Scored #122334
Oh my goodness, I could not wait to get my hands on that thing!  I love creating 3D items, and having this score board is heavenly.  My score lines now line up.  I know... it's the little things. :)

Here's what I've learned in using this board.

  1. Stand up when scoring.
  2. Hold Stylus at close to 90-degree to the board (almost straight up and down).
  3. Don't go extremely fast down the paper.
  4. Use the big end of the stylus, if you tend to jump tracks.
To order yours today, go to My Website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...