Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank You Prayers

I don't usually like to apologize on my own blog, but I really do apologize for the poor quality picture here. I made this at night and wanted to send it off first thing in the morning. Plus, I knew I couldn't get better natural light the next day because we were having huge storms. So, had to take this using lights.

I made this card as a quick thank you to an online seller who gave me a great deal on cardstock and ink. I also needed to send her a check. Thus the size of this card. It's just a little bigger than the check.
Since I was mailing this, I had told myself to remember not to do dimensionals. Well, I totally forgot about it when I was putting the card together. It just didn't look right without the 3 panels being popped up a little. I didn't realize what I did until I went to insert this in the envelope. See, you have to pay an extra $0.20 postage for uneven surface, otherwise they might return this to the sender. I didn't want to risk the check not reaching the seller quickly, so I stuck the extra postage on it. Hope it gets there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...