Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Owl!

Today's card is completely CASE'd from Kari Linder. When I saw her card, I just fell in love with it. My only problem was I didn't have the Owl Punch yet, and I didn't have the specific paper nor the colored cardstock. I managed to put the card together with what I have (yep, the same pattern paper you saw on Monday. Gotta use up that 12x12 piece of paper!), minus the owl. Then put all the papers into a ziplock bag. I patiently waited for the workshop where I knew the Demo would bring the owl punch. Then I forgot to use it for my card! Put in my order, including the owl. Went away to vacation for a week. Came home with sick kids and sick myself, so couldn't play. Finally felt better over the weekend, and got my brand new owl punch out to play. So fun!!! This card took a total of probably 3-4 weeks for completion. Must be a personal record!
Guess this is a busy enough card without having a sentiment. Plus, I don't know where to put a sentiment! Just realized that Kari put hers on the inside. I will have to go back and do that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...