Friday, May 9, 2014

Power of Two!

This week is National Teachers Appreciation week.  I made this card for my daughter's teacher, .  Inside I attached a Starbucks giftcard.  This card was inspired by Brian.  When I saw his card, I thought it was hilarious.  The teacher has made reference to drinking coffee a few times in the recent past when I interacted with her.  So I thought this was a fitting occasion to make this card.  I simplified the card, but you get the idea. :)

The funnest (is that a word?) part is using my alphabet stamps to finish the sentiment from Yippee Skippee.  I did use the now-sold out alphabet photopolymer.  But fear not, there will be a new alphabet photopolymer set in the new catalog!!!  Yippee Skippee!!!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Perfect Blend, Yippee Skippee, Designer Type photopolymer (sold out)
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers: Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh DSP
Accessories: None!


1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

love it!! fab card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...