Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cupcake Birthday

I needed a quick little girl's birthday card the other day for my daughter's classmate.  I picked the colors from the wrapping paper I used.  I ended up with Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana.  Interesting choices, you say?  Look how cute and spring fresh it is!  I loved it. :)

Anyways, just because the Create a Cupcake stamp set is retiring/sold out, doesn't mean you can't play with it, right?  Plus, the punch is still available for order.  And I'll let you in a leeetle secret, there's a NEW coordinating cupcake stamp set in the new catalog!  Yay!!!

This card was CASE'd from Jo.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Create a Cupcake (retiring)
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Papers: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry DSP Stack, Silver Glimmer paper (being reconfigured, will be back in new catalog), Red Glimmer paper
Accessories: Build a Cupcake punch, 2" circle punch (coming soon!), 2 3/8" scallop Circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...