Monday, May 12, 2014

2014-2015 Sneak Peek!

Today I'm showing you 2 cards made with some of the new goodies from the upcoming Annual Catalog.  The first card was originally inspired by Diane.  But I didn't like hiding the tag, so I decided to put it outside.  The background on the tag is done by inking up the Decorative Dots embossing folder and carefully laying the cardstock on top.  You could brayer the back, to get a better coverage.  Or you could be lazy like me and just use your fingers. :)

With this second card, I wanted to kind of have this ombre look with the chevron stamp.  So I stamped the top one off twice, before stamping on cardstock.  Then the next set was stamped off once.  The last one was not stamped off.
How did you like these?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Work of Art
Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon
Papers: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories: Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon, Scallop Tag punch, Stamp-a-majig

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...