The next project is a cute little thing that I've pinned for awhile. Meant to get to it all summer, so I would be prepared for my daughter's teachers at preschool. Well, it didn't happen. I was making this AFTER school had started. Oh well, I have to make 2 more for new teachers anyways, so I'll do those this weekend, and give them to the teachers on the first full week of school. How's that for stretching? :D
The "face" is made with the Top Note die and different sized circle punches for the eyes and mouth. The back is a simple 5"x5" piece, scored at 2" and 3" on one side; and 1" and 4" on the other. I plan to put this little box with bite sized candies inside. For those "teacher emergencies."
I hope you liked the projects here. Your next stop is Pam.
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Stamping with Heather
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B. of Momma B Stampin'