Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just for You Cannery

Today's card is CASE'd from Jennifer.
I blew up the picture, because I wanted you to see the sparkles on the flowers, using Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.  When I was making this card, I couldn't find my Woodgrain embossing folder, so I used the Argyle folder.  I think this is one of those cards that looks like it could take forever, but it really doesn't.  I really really love this card.  For some reason this mason jar is a really nice image, and I just love using this set.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Perfectly Preserved (CM#126692, WM#126690)
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Argyle embossing folder, Cannery Set Framelits (#127822), Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267), Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestone, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (#125585) 
You know what tomorrow is?  It's the first Thursday of the month, which means it's Blog Hop time!  Please come back and check out what I've got for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...