Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Sunday

I just love these sketches from Sweet Sunday. Here's another awesome sketch this week.
Here's my card.
I just love using double-sided pattern papers. You know that they would match, and you get two different designs! I punched from Decorative Label Punch twice, once with Mellow Moss, and once with Very Vanilla. I cut the piece from Mellow Moss in half, trimmed it, and layered it behind the Very Vanilla piece. I pulled out one of my oldest hand-held punches and punched out a little slot on either side of the label, to thread the ribbon through.

I am loving how easy this card was to make (haha... after I had thought about it for a whole two days!). I think I will CASE this myself and make a few more!

My Supplies List:
Stamp Set(s): Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Mellow Moss (retired), Versamark
Papers: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss(retired), Wintergreen (retired)
Accessories: Ribbon from my stash, Scallop border punch, Decorative Label Punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...