Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Ornament

Well, with today's card, I set out to do a challenge that I saw a couple of days ago. Wouldn't you know it, I can't find the darn sketch! Ugh. So sorry... I think it was from the SU demo website, Stampin' Connections. But I can't find it.

ETA: Found it!

Anyways, here's my card.
On my table, I happened to have Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Creamy Caramel papers lying on top of each other. I thought they look pretty good together. What do you think?

My Supplies List:
Stamp Set(s): Delightful Decorations, Tags 'til Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel (retired), Tea and Crumpets DSP (retired)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Word Window punch, Ornament punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...