Monday, June 23, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

Good Monday to you!  Today's card uses a great photopolymer stamp set, called Endless Birthday Wishes.  I just love this style.  I sure hope Stampin' Up! makes more of it.  The first run had caused a backorder almost immediately after this set was released.  The second shipment finally came in, and if you haven't placed your order for it yet, you need to do it NOW! :)

Today's card is a CASE of Mindy's.  I changed up the colors based on the colored twine I have.  Oh, you know what else I also love?  Using Work of Art as background of flowers, or in this case, cake.  Makes it look so effortless, doesn't it?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...