Friday, June 20, 2014

Assistant Thanks

Here's a card I made for my daughter's teaching assistant.  She's a sweet lady who has no grandchildren.  So she treats all the kindergarteners like her grandkids.  My child is so lucky.  This card is once again CASE'd from Diana.  What is it about Diana's cards that I just love so much.  And I met Diana in Salt Lake last year during Convention.  Which just makes her cards super awesome to me! :)
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): #hello
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Papers: Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories: Decorative Dots embossing folder, Chevron embossing folder, Window Frame framelits, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack





1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love your take on Diana's card - I love her style as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...