Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop June 2013

Yay!  It's the monthly Stylin' Stampin' Squad blog hop!!!  If you just came from Diana's blog, thank you for coming by.  I have just received my big box of new catalog goodies.  I am so excited to share with you some of the stuff I started playing with.  I really wanted to make something special for you.  This is the card I came up with.
I used a ton of new stuff here.  Can you spot them all?  I cut the circles using the new Circles framelits. I used new punches, Artisan Label and Mosaic punches.  The card base uses a brand new in-color, called Coastal Cabana.  There's new in-color ribbon.  The oh, so yummy Stretch Ruffle ribbon.  Did you see a new stamp set there, called Tape It, in the middle of the circle?  Lastly, Round of Array in the corner.  Wait, one more... new In-color Boutique Detail flower in the Soda Pop.  I know, I know, the soda pop is not available anymore, but I couldn't resist!

Click on the photo below for more close-ups.
I hope you enjoyed this special project, made just for this hop.  Please continue to hop along with us and visit our newest blog hopper, Jamie!


Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  2. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  3. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  4. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  5. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  6. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  7. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  8. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Bree R. of Craft-somnia
  10. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  11. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  12. Jamie H. of Unique Ink

8 comments:

brrenwick said...

Welcome back Annie!!! Your card is beautiful! I love how many different styles can be used with the Tape It set...I never would have thought to use it with such soft and pretty colors.

Jamie Hurley said...

I love this DSP and and I love circles! So, this sketch is going to be fun with all the different papers and stamps! THANKS for sharing!

Pam Steckman said...

Wow! You did an awesome job combining the DSP with the Tape It stamp set! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Very nice! TFS!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Annie.. OH my .. I love your card! I just got this stamp set yesterday and I cannot wait to play with it! Thank you SO much for some GREAT inspiration - as always!!! Big Stampin Hugs!

Heather Williams said...

Annie, your creations always amaze me! I don't comment as often as I should (i mostly see it in my email) so please know I read all of your posts! see you in July!

Tonya said...

Ok, I will be adding Tape It to my next order, your card has inspired me. I just love the ways it can be used. Love the colors together too!

Kim Ryden said...

Love the Tape It Stamp Set!! Your card is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...