Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inspired Washi

Good morning, everyone!  How have you liked my projects so far this new catalog year?  For today's card, I was inspired after seeing Angie's cards.  Then one night, I had this idea to alter it a little.  I confess, this card took me much longer than I should have.  I really just didn't have a firm grasp of exactly how I wanted things laid out.  So, thankfully, the wonderful washi tapes are REPOSITIONABLE!!!  Thank goodness.  Anyways, what do you think?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Secret Garden
Ink: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Circles framelits, corner rounder (non-SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...