Friday, March 22, 2013

Thanks, Sale-a-Bration 2013!

 Today's card is inspired by Deb.  When I saw her card, I knew I wanted to do this window effect.  Here is the front view:
Inside:
The trick here is using a framelit size that is one up from the inside smaller oval.  The Island Indigo piece is cut with a framelit that is 2 sizes larger than the smaller oval.  Hope that makes sense.  That way, when the card is closed, you will see the entire Island Indigo border.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Oh Hello
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Papers: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB 2013)
Accessories: Ovals framelits, Petite Butterfly punch, Sycamore Street button (SAB 2013), Calypso Coral Baker's Twine


Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration.  If you wish to place a last minute order, please contact me ASAP or go to My Store to order online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...