Monday, March 4, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Happy Monday, everyone!  Today's card is originally inspired by Ilina.  As you should know by now, if you've followed my blog for awhile, one thing led to another... this became a little different.  In any case, I love this card.  I love the freshness of the flowers and the font on the sentiment.  This is a set that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration.  Just ask me how!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Bloomin' Marvelous
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB2013)
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...