Monday, February 18, 2013

Thanks, Cupcake!

I made this card for my daughter's birthday party attendees.  It was a decorate cupcakes party, hence the Create-a-Cupcake stamp set.  And since these were for 4- and 5-year olds, I didn't want to make the cards too complicated.  My daughter really liked these cards.  She signed her name inside.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Create a Cupcake, Made for You
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Circles #2 Bigz die, Modern Label punch, Cupcake Builder punch

1 comment:

Mahua said...

Pretty card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...