Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello, Hello!

Today I am featuring a new Singles stamp that is only available through end of March.   This one is called, Hello, Hello.  Isn't this so pretty?  I was inspired by THIS CARD by Amy.  There is a new item here... do you spot it?  It's the Doily paper behind the main image.  The Paper Doilies pack is quite a steal.  Only $2.95 for a pack of 24!  I must warn you, however, that when you pull it out, be sure you don't have others that are stuck behind.  When I pulled out what I thought should be one piece, ended up being 5 pieces all stuck together!  So tear them apart carefully!!!

The other newish things I used are the Secret Garden stamp set and framelits.  I cut the leaf image in half, so it would stick out on the top and bottom.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Hello Hello, Secret Garden
Ink: Island Indigo, Pretty in Ink, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade
Papers: Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories: Labels framelits, Secret Garden framelits, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Stampin' Write markers, Basic Pearls
Mark your calendars!  Our monthly blog hop will take place again this Thursday.  Be sure to come along and hop with us!

2 comments:

Mahua said...

This card looks so beautiful.

brrenwick said...

Love this card! And now I really want this stamp :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...