Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Snow Flurries

I mocked up some holiday cards, trying to figure out which one I want to mass produce. I just got my snowflake embossing folder and was very excited to use it. Along with the ornaments set, and the punch, and the list goes on.

Anyways, the basic idea of the card was inspired by several different bloggers. Had to say exactly whom I'm CASE'ing from. But I know for sure, the last card that I saw and got me off my couch was from Sharon Graham.
I cut the "Top Note Die" from my Cricut. I used a snowflake wheel that I'm sure retired. I've had it forever. The ornament is from Delightful Decorations set. This is the first time I've actually used a stamp and then have it match the punch. Pretty neat.
Hope these inspire you to do some holiday cards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...