Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Monkey

For this card, I wanted to showcase the retiring Early Espresso Satin ribbon (boo-hoo, I am sooooo sad that this one is leaving).  This ribbon is seriously scrumptious.  I know Early Espresso is not a color in the Sunny Garden DSP pack.  But it's a neutral, right?  So it goes with anything, right?  I'm also going to be super super sad when Sunny Garden officially retires.  It is a great happy paper pack.  The sentiment is from the also retiring Apple Blossoms Hostess Set.

This card uses the sketch from A La Card Monkey weekly challenge.
BTW, my Vintage card, seen HERE, won honorable mention for that week's challenge.  And as a reward, I get to be on the design team for next week's challenge!  Super exciting, isn't it?!  I know!  I just 'bout fell out of my chair on that one!  Wait 'til you see the card I made.  I hope you'll like it!
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Apple Blossoms (Level 2 Hostess Set)
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers:  Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Sunny Garden DSP
Accessories: Blossoms Bouquet Triple Layer punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Decorative Label punch, Oval punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Early Espresso Satin ribbon, Sweet Buttons embosslit, Brights Designer Buttons, Sponge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...