Thursday, May 10, 2012

2012 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek!

Did ya miss me?  LOL.  Sorry for a bit of delay and lack of posts this week.  I waited up for the release of the brand new Annual Catalog online just for Demonstrators on Sunday night.  Spent quite a bit of time into the wee hours of morning glancing quickly at the catalog and placing my pre-order.  Then I spent the next couple of days trying to catch up on sleep.  But those darn kids kept me busy!  And now guess what?  My order came yesterday!  I got the new In-Colors... wait till you see them.  Quite yummy!  AND, the stamp pads have been re-configured to use a firm foam pad, rather than a felt pad.  Gosh, these inks stamp sooooo nicely!  When we are able, after June 1st, I will show them to you.  I also got a couple of stamp sets, new framelit, ribbon, and pattern paper.  I didn't order everything that I could on the pre-order, because I'll have plenty of time for the rest of the year to keep adding to my stash, right?  Just want to pace myself.

SOOOOO..... since you were so patient in waiting for my post this week, I will show you what I made with my new goodies!
I hope this card shows up okay on the blog.  I took the picture at night, so the light is not the best.  OK, are you ready?  I mixed the new with some existing stuff and a retiring product.  Can you tell which is which?  I CASE'd this card from the new catalog.  I used a couple of new colors: Midnight Muse,  Primrose Petals, and Summer Starfruit.  The cake stamp set is called Make a Cake.  The sentiment is from a separate set called, Itty Bitty Banners.  I used a new Banner Framelit.  The pattern paper is called, "Patio Party."

Did you figure out what's the retiring product?  It's the Texturz plate on the Baja Breeze pieces.  The original card uses an embossing folder that we can't order yet, so I thought I'd use something that's not going to be available after this month.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Make a Cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Patio Party DSP
Accessories: Texturz plate, Pennant punch, Word Window punch, Banners Framelit, Scallop Border punch, Baker's Twine, Bitty Button, Beautiful Wings embosslit

Click HERE for the Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE for the Retiring Accessories
Click HERE for the Retiring Definitely Decorative

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...